With so many different tools out there for online business, it’s really possible to automate or outsource just about any part of your online business you’d like. 😃 I use a number of different tools and resources to automate many parts of my businesses and am able to run three different blogs at the same time without working a ridiculous number of hours. You can also hire a virtual assistant to do certain tasks for you too.
Here are 20 things you can automate or outsource in your online business.
If you’d like to learn more ways to improve your productivity as an entrepreneur and automate, simplify, and streamline your business, check out Entrepreneur Life Hacks.
Things You Can Automate or Outsource in Your Online Business
- Social media posting or scheduling (use a tool like Post Planner that lets you recycle posts!)
- Blog post formatting
- Creating social media graphics
- Writing blog posts
- Pinning on Pinterest (use Boardbooster)
- Posting on Facebook and Twitter (use a tool like Post Planner)
- Posting to link parties
- Blog commenting
- Formatting ebooks
- Designing blog post graphics
- Joining group boards on Pinterest
- Posting to group boards on Pinterest
- Sending email newsletters
- Your client intake process
- Delivering digital products or files
- Adding new customers to a special email list
- Sending followup emails (use a tool like Boomerang)
- Sending targeted marketing emails
- Collecting new leads
- Sending a welcome series of emails to new subscribers
Those are just a few of the many things that you could possibly automate or outsource in your online business. 😃 What are you going to take off your plate?
If you’d like to learn more ways to save time as an entrepreneur, check out our free cheatsheet below:
10 Time-Saving Hacks for Entrepreneurs
Sign up to get the free time-saving cheatsheet!